Siam Park Tenerife – More Than a Water Park
Siam Park is so much more than a water park. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture this is a park like no other and from the moment you enter you’ll know this will be no ordinary day. This state-of-the-art water park recreates the look and feel of ancient Thailand and boasts the longest lazy river in the world – more than a kilometre long plus a wave pool where the waves are big enough for all ages to enjoy. It’s got the largest man-made waves anywhere – up to an incredible 3 metres in height! The park also has a Thai floating market where you can shop for authentic souvenirs imported from Thailand.
There are 29 rides at the park with key attractions such as:
- Volcano – A four-person ProSlide Behemoth Bowl slide with a laser inside which produces a flashing image of a dragon
- The Dragon – A ProSlide Tornado with a light show inside the 20-meter (66 ft)-wide funnel
- Tower of Power – A vertical, transparent slide which sends riders through an area with sharks and stingrays
- The Giant – Twin ProSlide Cannon Bowls, one moving clockwise and one moving counterclockwise
- Wave Palace – A wave pool with an artificial white sand beach. At 3 meters (9.8 ft) high, its waves are the highest of any wave pool in the World. The park’s surfing school will give surfing lessons at the Wave Palace
- Mai Thai River – The world’s longest lazy river, which also has the highest elevation of any lazy river at 8 meters (26 ft)
- Jungle Snakes – A system of four interwoven, semi-open slides, winding through the tropical jungle
- Mekong Rapids – A large semi-open tube, designed for rapids riding in family sized rafts (up to 4 people)
- Kinnaree – A 200 metre long, adrenalin pumping mega-slide that speed thrill seekers from more than 30 metres in height along a slide full of suprises
- Sawasdee – A children’s zone offering inexhaustible fun, with an authentic water jungle that incorporates four different slides, two of which are specifically designed for racing and putting the children’s skills and abilities to the test
- Naga Racer – A six-lane racing slide
- Lost City – A children’s play structure with 120 games. Targeting the young, this water fortress includes a baby zone. Slides here are gentler than elsewhere
You don’t have to be an adrenaline addict, or surfer to enjoy the Park. The magical world of Siam is set in a lush, green and tranquil environment that the whole family can enjoy, young or old. If you prefer to relax, then why not visit one of the bars or restaurants where you can enjoy your favourite drinks, have a snack or even a meal. The restaurants serve Thai food as well as family favorites.
Siam Park is located in the south of Tenerife, on the TF1 highway, and is close to the popular resorts of Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Las Americas, and Fañabe.
Regardless of age, the water kingdom of Siam appeals to families of every generation!